School, argh.

I go back to school tomorrow and I don't know how much time I'll have to knit. Although I would rather spend all day every day with my needles, alas $4500 forces me to actually do some school work. So, I'm trying to get in every second of knitting I can before then. I have made quite a bit of progress, but I'm lazy and am putting off actually taking pictures of it all and posting them.

I took a short road trip to Niagara Falls this Thursday and Friday. That meant car knitting time! I've started and finished the back of the Ribby Sweater. Now that it's lost some of it's initial appeal, I've been able to go back to the Vari Shawl (which I had neglected for the most part of the week because I was too engrossed in the Ribby Sweater). So, all is well in the knitting world here. Still haven't figured out why my ribbing does that weird spacing thing mentioned in the last post. Hope all is well with you.

No comments: