Sorry!

I have a legitimate reason for why I haven't posted in so long.

Actually, I don't. I'm just too lazy to haul out the camera and posts just aren't the same without pictures.

But I'm going to do a pictureless post anyways... because I'm too lazy. I have receieved the two extra skeins for the Banff sweater and I've finished knitting the thing. I just have to sew it together and knit the neck part. This is where I get scared because I hate sewing things up, and the poor sweater might get left in the corner for a while.

I've started on Top Secret. In fact, I've finished the body and two sleeves and have just joined them all together. Annoying fact, I don't keep track of what I'm doing often enough. I was short 4 stitches when I finished the body so I just randomly increased 4 stitches instead of ripping it back and figuring out where I made the mistake. I've also learned another thing while knitting this sweater: I hate boucle yarn. It's hard to tell what's going on with it and I keep snagging on the annoying little fulfs. In fact, I think I'm done with specialty yarn for a while. Give me good old worsted for a change.

My Vari Shawl had been desperately neglected. It's only a few inches longer than it was weeks ago because I've been so caught up in my sweater knitting. Poor thing...

Guess who left a comment on my last post?! It's the Yarn Harlot herself! Wow... it still amazes me that people actually come and read this thing. As if I have something interesting to say! ha! Lisa and Lisa and Barbara and who knows who else?! These ladies are amazing!

And Cinthia, of course! Can't ever forget you, girl!

No comments: