Knitting Withdrawl

I can only buy yarn on the weekends because that's the only time I have a car. And I'm still on a "buy yarn only when I need it" stage... haven't quite been able to make a stockpile, yet. And I completely underestimated the amount of time I would need to knit up my last scarf. I finished my pesant scarf on Monday... and now I have to wait until Saturday to buy more yarn. An entire week without knitting!! AH!!!

I've been going through knitting withdrawl. The girls in my office are all still knitting their scarves and I'm trying to refrain from stealing their projects and knitting it for them. Instead, I've resorted to "checking up" on them every 10 minutes or so.

I think this is becoming a serious problem. I'm beginning to have dreams about knitting. Last night, I had dreams of different types of yarn and where I can get them and how I'm going to knit them... I'm going insane!

No comments: