That's Really Too Bad

I've succumbed... Yes, that's right, I've given into the temptation of socks. Today, I went to the store and I bought sock yarn. When I first started knitting, I thought to myself, "I'll never knit socks. Who would want to knit socks when you could knit scarves? or hats? or mittens? or sweaters? or all the other knittable pieces of clothing? Why socks?" Now I know. To me, it's not so much the actual sock that draw me. But rather the idea of a project challenging enough to keep me awake, small enough to stuff in a bag and go, and fast enough to satisfy the instant gratification that I long for.

Oh, and I also bought some Paton's Devine (a mohair/acrylic/polyester blend) to make a cool scarf (it's the bottom one). Yay scarves!

Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures... it was the best I could manage.


And as promised, me in my new sweater!


I will try to finish current projects before starting new ones. Note the key word: TRY.

No comments: