Yeah!

I finished up the V on the diamond vest today! Yay! You know what this meant, right? It meant that I got no school work done... not so hot. But I am all set to sew up the two pieces. The only problem is that I hate sewing so it might be a while before I get to it. Hopefully, my desire to procrastinate at school work will allow me to not procrastinate at sewing. I'll let you know how that goes.

Meanwhile, I've started another sock. I'm using some sock yarn from Elann and I've forgotten the name. But it's just the same stuff they've always got. I always seem to have a problem when I'm making socks. I get this weird lattering thing going on in between each dpn. The first stitch of each needle is extra loose and it makes a line going down the sock. It's kinda like a run in stockings. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've tried pulling the stitch really tight but it doesn't help at all. It's really driving me insane, especially since I never run into this problem when I'm using dpn on other projects. I think it's a sock curse. Help!

No comments: