Progress

I went to Jack Astors today for the first time in a LONG time. And guess what? They've done a major renovation! They've upgraded the decor a little bit and added a lot of plush booths instead of the old wooden ones. And they've redone their menu. But I have to say that I'm disappointed. The menu is tiny with very little selection. The pan bread that used to be unlimited with entrees now cost $1.25 each. And there are no vegetarian meals! Not one! I didn't like the old Jack Astors at all. Not I really don't like the new Jack Astors. I don't reccomend it at all. In fact, I reccommend that you don't go. It's really that bad.

On a knitting note, I have been making progress with both the Broadripple and the Rosedale. The heel of the Broadripple (sock #2) has been turned and I'm working on the guesset. And I'm half way through the first sleeve of the Rosedale.

After the Rosedale is finished (and I don't know when that will be), I'm going to start on spring and summer stuff. Hopefully, if I begin knitting that stuff now, it'll actually be done for summer! Keep your fingers crossed!

So that's all I have to say... wow, these posts are getting rather boring, aren't they? I'm just going to have to knit faster and finish these projects!

No comments: