Show And Tell

Sorry about the lack of posts this week. It's been hectic.

So I lied earlier... I didn't exactly finish the Broadripple socks... I didn't weave in the ends of one of the socks... but I didn't care and I wore the socks tonight anyways. They're so soft and comfy! The strange thing is that they don't breathe as much as I thought they would... after all, they're cotton! Oh well. I still like them.

Here's a picture of them on my feet.



And here's a picture of them on the floor.



I also have pictures from Rosedale. I have finished the first sleeve but left them on the needles instead of transferring them to scrap yarn. I was too lazy. I'll do it when I need the needles for the second sleeve.



And here is what I have of the body. I have finished the decreases for the shaping and am working my way to the arm hole.



It's knitting up a little smaller than I thought it would. But I'm not worried yet 'cuz I figure it will grow during blocking. I'm right, right? Please tell me I'm right.

I've also ripped out the trim around the Diamond Vest and am re-knitting it with more stitches than before. I had initially picked up 1 stitch for every 2, but that made it way too narrow. So I've picked up more this time and it's looking good!

That's all for now. Hope everyone has a wonderfully knitty weekend!

No comments: