I Must Be Crazy

I really love reading knitting blogs. My friends make fun of me, "You already knit so much, you have to spend more time reading about other people's knitting?!" Frankly... Yes, I do.

Today, I was bored. Bored out of my mind. I've called a couple of people, written up a couple of cover letters, talked to people online. I'm all caught up on One Tree Hill and Grey's Anatomy and 24. All the shows on FoodTV are reruns. I've checked bloglines three time for any new postings. I'm thoroughly bored.

So I decided to add more blogs onto my bloglines. Which ones? All of the blogs on the Toronto Knit Blog Ring that weren't already on there. Right now... I've got 148 posts waiting for me. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea... especially since I start work on Monday. I will SOOOO be tempted to blogread while working. But I can't just delete the blogs now! That would be so rude! What was I thinking?

No comments: