**WARNING**WARNING**

This post will be image heavy (finally!)

I am glad to announce that I now have picture posting capabilities again. So, to catch everyone up photo-wise. Here is Rosedale lying on the floor:




This is me wearing Rosedale. You can't really see it, but the raglan shoulders are a little wonky. I need to block the thing again, but I haven't gotten around to it.




This is the Matrix Scarf waddled into some weird shape.




Bathroom shot, yeah! Sorry about the weirdness of the shot... it's hard to take a picture of yourself in the mirror! Did you notice the weird patterning? The top part of the sweater pools nicely which is probably because I was increasing for the sleeves. Then the rest of the body has that spiral thing going on. I'm not quite sure if I like it.

Overall it fits fairly well. The length is still a little too short for my liking and it has a tendency to ride up when I move. The body is also a little loose. This means that it is due for a blocking. Hopefully, I'll be able to pull the downwards and increase the length while tightening up the body. Oh... by the way, this is Bad Penny if you haven't figured it out yet.




Next up are the Coral Socks. This is Coral Sock #1, knit using a normal top-down sock pattern taken from Chicknits. The colour is a tad washed out. It is supposed to be a little more coral-y than that. (Yes, I know that "coral-y" is not a word.)




Lastly, this is the Ribby Tank. It is the front/back. Since both the front and the back are exactly the same, I didn't bother showing both. (Although, technically, I have....) Anyways, I am going to go watch 24 and start sewing this baby up!




So remember that I'm knitting my socks with US1 needles. And the Ribby Tank is knit with US17 needles. So for fun I thought I'd put them next to each other for comparison.




So that ends the whirlwind tour through my month without a computer. I hope you have all enjoyed the trip. Please remember to support the local economy and stop by the gift shop on your way out. Have a safe trip home and I hope to see you here again soon!

No comments: