*Yawn*

I have been ITCHING to start new projects! Not having yarn, though, sort of puts a damper on things. Everytime I sit down to my computer, I'm browsing through various websites trying to plan my next couple of projects before I stop and remember, "Wait. I have no yarn! And I have no money to buy yarn!" Damn.

This is the truly crapy part about not having an abundance of stash lying around. I can't just rummage through bins or bags to dig up yarn for projects. I have to figure out what I want to knit and go buy the yarn for it. I've tried to accumulate stash, but I'm just not good at it. Way to timid to buy yarn indiscriminatly. I know, this is very un-knitter-like. Forgive me.

Anyways, I still have the Coral socks on the needles. I have turned the heel and am working on the gusset. Nothing special to see... just another blob of red. I have started on the Kitchen Sink bag from Knitty.com in a burgandy Handicrafter Cotton from Bernat. (Thank goodness for Walmart... I never thought I'd say that...). But I am stuck on the bag due to a lack of circular US9 needles. This means that I must once again go out and spend money that I don't have. (Again... thank goodness for Walmart).

Sorry about the horribly boring post. What can I say? My knitting life is horribly boring right now.

No comments: