Blocking Party!

I finally dug out all my dirty knitted laundry and handwashed it all today. I'm very proud of myself right now. Let me explain: I HATE HANDWASHING. Absolutely abhor it. But after leaving some knitted sweaters sitting in the laundry basket all winter, I was able to work up the energy to wash them just in time for summer... when I no longer need to wear thick knitted sweaters... I know, the irony.

I was going to take a picture of the many knitted items all layed out on the floor... but I forgot... sorry...

I am still knitting away on the Coral Socks, but since I running low on knitted projects, I'm trying to make it last as long as I can. I have to wait for another pay cheque before treating myself to some yummy yarn. Until then... SLOW knitting is KEY.

Recently, I've been having the itch to try my hand at beading. It really looks like a lot of fun and I think it'd be cool to make my own jewelry. But again, any new purchases will have to wait until the bank account is more cushioned.

*Sigh...*

No comments: