Long Time No Post

Besides being completely overwhelmed by school and work, I guess there's another reason why I haven't posted in months. Reason: I've only knit one thing since the end of January. Wanna see?



Pretty eh? I thought so.



I especially love the pattern. It reminds me of seashells.



Speaking of school. I have officially graduated from university! Absolutely terrifying in every way imaginable. But I'm glad it's over and I'm looking forward to a relaxing summer of travels, fun and friends before settling into the job hunt come September.

I'm off to the lovely province of Quebec tomorrow for a month stay in Jonquiere, a couple hours north of Quebec City. I hope I'll run into some lovely yarn stores while I'm there and stock up on stash. Posting might be limited, though, since I won't have my own computer and knitting time might be slightly limited, too. But I'll do what I can. See y'all when I get back!

No comments: