Pictures!

If you haven't noticed, I now have pictures! (<- look to your left) Since I'm not very good with html, it took me forever to figure out how to format it to my liking. And since I'm a bit of a perfectionist, everything had to be centred correctly and the spacing had to be right. I can't tell you how much of a headache it is. Why doesn't someone just make a "drag-and-click" formatting thing?? Would make things so much easier.

After joining the GTA knitting blog, I've been reading up on other people's knitting adventures. I've noticed that I don't have many friends that knit... most of them give me a strange "okay, grandma. we'll entertain your weird obessions... smile and nod and slowly back away" look. So I've been thinking about starting a knitting club at school (yes, that does sound rather grade-school-ish). My own little SnB at McMaster University!! Yay!! Any and all name suggestions are welcome (please keep clean because I don't think the clubs administrator will approve the B-word or any other such words)

No comments: