Next!

So, a little while ago, I finished Bad Penny and I have to say I love it! I didn't run out of yarn, thank goodness, and I was able to length the body a bit, too! After trying it on though, I kind of wish I had added a couple more centimetres, but oh well. I'm not going back to add length. (I avoid frogging as much as possible). I was wondering if I should block it... it seems to look fine the way it is. I hate blocking, it is evil; I will avoid blocking even if it's against the rules, I don't care. The only reason I would block it now is because the sleeves feel a little snug. But I think I'll just wear it around the house for a while and see how I feel. If I can deal with the snugness of the sleeves, I will forgo blocking.

I would take pictures of it for you... but my stupid computer situation is still not worked out and I have no way of uploading pictures. So sorry...

Since finishing Bad Penny, I have knit on the Coral socks and then frogged the Coral socks 4 times. Yes, that's right. FOUR times. I tried several toe-up patterns but they were either too small or didn't look very nice or I messed up. Then I said, "screw this" and went with a top-down pattern. That time, it was too small so I am frogging yet again. I'm beginning to think this yarn does not want to be made into socks. Well, I'll teach it! It will now sit in the corner and think about how it has been a bad yarn and what it needs to do to be a good yarn again. And when it is done thinking, it will come apologize and we'll see where we go from there.

So instead, I have cast on the 6 Hour Sweater which I will rename the Ribby Tank. 6 hours! That's crazy! But I guess that makes sense since it's knit double stranded on US 13 and US 17 needles. I feel like I'm knitting with branches, hehe. I've been knitting for about 30 minutes and I'm half way through the front. Crazy, eh?

I was tempted to make the Ribby Tank my May project for Stashbusters, but I think that would be cheating. Afterall, I could finish this before May even gets here! So on second thought, I'm adding it to my April project. After all, I was 80% done Bad Penny when I assigned it April project status.

That's all folks!

No comments: