So Close

I am so close!! And yet so far...

I've finished the body with 3 inches of yarn to spare. Talk about skill! Actually, it's more like good luck, hehe. The next step would to be do the trim around all the holes, but that requires smaller needles that I do not have. It's just like to me knit almost the entire garment before realizing that I don't have all the tools I need to complete the thing. But all this means that I have to wait until this weekend before going to the store and picking up the needles I need.

In the meantime, I feel like I'm re-learning how to knit. A little while ago, I picked up of Bernat Matrix to make a lace scarf/belt thingy. Following the Eros pattern from Chicknits, I've cast on with the ladder yarn. OMG. Where does this needle go? What are all the funky looking holes? Where do I wrap what yarn? Needles are falling out of my hands and stitches are falling off the needles and everything is falling to pieces. It's crazy!

And yet, I will persevere. Yes, I will persevere. I'll let you know how far I get before giving up.

No comments: