FO! Coming Through!

I have finished the Multidirectional Scarf. It is a great knit! Easy but amusing and keeps you distracted but not TOO distracted. And the yarn was fun to knit with. too! I found that the second skein didn't have as much variation in the thickness of the yarn, which made me quite happy. But the second yarn also didn't have little flecks of green in the black which made me a little disappointed. In the end, however, I think it came out on top!




I still need to weave in ends and give it a good blocking. It's a little on the short side, but I think some dunking in water can help fix that.

Next up (besides the Coral Socks and the Shrug?): The Kitchen Sink/Itsy Bitsy bag(s) from Knitty.com. I picked up some Handicrafter Cotton yesterday so I may just cast on tonight!

ps... notice how I don't mention Bejewelled 2? That project has discretly left in the corner to be forgotten. I'll get back to it eventually. Promise!

No comments: