I Have Yarn!

My order from Yarn Forward has arrived! And I am so excited! Yay! But first... an update (no worries, shouldn't take long... I'm not really knitting much at the moment)

Here is the Itsy Bitsy from Knitty.com knitted from Bernat Handicrafter Cotton. I have only had to rip this once and I'm about half way done. Yay me!




Next is the almost completed Coral Socks. See how I only need to graft the toe and weave in the ends? Yes. Well. Hopefully the toe will be grafted soon. As for the ends? If I tuck them into the sock no one will see them!



And now... for the yarn...



The Amazon Cotton in Wine (on the right) will become Soleil, my June Stashbusters project. And the Patons Kroy Socks in Paint-something-something (on the left) will become another pair of socks. Duh.

That's it for the knitting update with pictures!

No comments: